Immigration Case Manager – Documentation
Must have 1 to 7 years of work experience in Case Filing, Lodging Visa Application, Tracking the progress & process of PR, TR & Study visas for different countries. Deep knowledge about Permanent Residency, Student Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Visa, Spouse Visa, Dependent Visa etc.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in immigration case manager and give proper guidance & format to client for arrange document from employer side.
- Documentation for PR visa for Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Denmark, Germany requirements,
- Handling client queries over the phone, meetings and emails.
- Looking after documentation for visa requirements.
- Handling visa requirements for PR visa & tourist visas.
- Interacting with clients for documents
- Uploading documents for client’s application during online visa application filing.
- Be responsible for all aspects and stages of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service.
- Must have deep insight into various laws and procedures regarding immigration to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and handling end to end process of visa application.
- Handling complete stamping procedures of Visa Stamping.
- Keeping abreast and updated on all immigration law of most preferred destinations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Multitasking
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Word, etc.
Dynamics of the profile:
Working hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Any limitations on availability must be communicated during the application/interview process
- “Busy seasons” require stretching as your workload requires.