Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales and marketing person able to contribute in company business growth and perform their responsibilities very well.
Candidates can look forward to new client as well as regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation etc.
- Calling prospective clients and making follow ups on daily basis.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by phone to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Maintaining Database on Daily Basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Word, etc;
- Great convincing skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with top profile clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
Dynamics of the profile:
Working hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Any limitations on availability must be communicated during the application/interview process
- “Busy seasons” require stretching as your workload requires.