Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Europe which is bordered to the south by Germany. Denmark means “Land Of the Danes”. The Justland peninsula and the nearby 443 islands out of which only 70 are inhabited by Danes Danes are among the largest electricity consumers in the world.
If happiness is what you seek it must be interesting to know that Danish people have been ranked as happiest people in the world based on the research conducted by Leister University in 2006. Danish people have lowest income inequality in the world. According to World Audit report, Denmark as the world’s most democratic and least corrupted country in 2008.
So, If you are looking for better life head straight to Denmark a country with best work-life balance and highest life satisfaction. Danes are the fifth largest exporter of food despite their reasonably small population.
Visas Abroad continues to grow every day as hundreds of its happy customers walk out with visa. You get best results when both consultants and clients work together in a mutually beneficial association. Immigration is a long journey starting with the complexity of understanding immigration process, evaluating your skills and qualifications, fulfilling document requirements, to finally applying visa on Invitation. Our job is to simply these complexities. We deal with all types of visas such as PR visa, TR visa, Study visa, visit visa, etc…
- Population: Jan 2016 Estimates: 5,707,251
- Area: 42,925.46 Km2
- Population Density: 132.96/Km2
- Currency: Danish Krone (Kr)
- Unemployment Rate 2016: 4.2%
- Participation Rate 2016: 70% (Percentage Of people either employed or looking for work)
- Average Skilled Worker Income range: 50-65 Kr per hour
- Capital City: Copenhagen
- Largest City:
- National Language: Danish, German, Faroese, and Greenlandic
- Time Zone: CET (UTC+1), CSET (UTC+2)
- Date Format: dd-mm-(yy)yy International format yyyy-mm-dd or yyyymmdd is also accepted
- Drives on the: Right
- Calling Code: +45
- Internet Country level top domain(ccTLD): .dk