New Zealand often called “God’s Own Country” is a country of spectacular natural beauty with spell bounding mountains, steep roads (The world’s steepest road is believed to be Baldwin Street in Dunedin, New Zealand, unique flora and fauna, spectacular ocean view all across this island nation. Wellington the capital of New Zealand holds the honor of being the southernmost remote capital in the world.
Well, if you want to live a relaxed, adventurous life style filled with outdoor activities like walking, hiking,(or tramping as the New Zealanders call) bungee jumping, New Zealand is the place where you should be. New Zealanders love cars so much that they enjoy the title of being a country with the highest number of car ownership rate in the world.
The flightless bird Kiwi is native to New Zealand and has a very strong sense of smell. Kiwi besides being name of a popular fruit is also the name of a flightless bird which is native to New Zealand. New Zealanders call themselves Kiwis and Kiwi is also the name for New Zealander dollars in the international financial market.
Interestingly Kiwi fruit which originated in china now helps New Zealand earn over a billion dollars a year. New Zealand has a population of 5% human and rests are animals. New Zealand is a home to 60 million sheep and makes at the world’s second largest producer of wool (after Australia).
Visas Abroad continues to grow every day as hundreds of its happy customers walk out with visa. You get best results when both consultants and clients work together in a mutually beneficial association.
Immigration is a long journey starting with the complexity of understanding immigration process, evaluating your skills and qualifications, fulfilling document requirements, to finally applying visa on Invitation. Our job is to simply these complexities. We deal with all types of visas such as PR visa, TR visa, Study visa, visit visa, etc when it comes to New Zealand Visa…
- Population: 2016 estimates: 4,740,210
- Area: 268,021 Km2
- Population Density: 17.5/Km2
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZ$)
- Unemployment Rate 2016: 4.9%
- Participation Rate 2016: 70% (Percentage Of people either employed or looking for work)
- Average Skilled Worker Income range: NZ$ 55-70 per hour
- Capital City: Wellington
- Largest City: Auckland
- National Language: English
- Time Zone: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST; UTC+08:00), Australian Central Standard Time (ACST; UTC+09:30), and Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST; UTC+10:00)
- Date Format: dd/mm/yy
- Drives on the: Left
- Calling Code: +64
- Internet Country level top domain (ccTLD): .nz