- Visas Abroad Services LLP is an immigration advisory firm and it is not associated with any government agency or foreign legal attorney. Visas Abroad has a team of technocrat immigration consultants to provide support in documentation, application filling and concierge services for immigration or visas and charges a consultancy fee. Visas Abroad team supports clients in filing and processing visa applications. Our initial deposit payment is non-refundable. Please note that our consultancy fee is not inclusive of any 3rd party or Government fees.
- We assist in preparing and submitting your case to the concerned visa processing or immigration authorities. It is important for you to provide all the original requested documents but, we are not responsible for the originality or authenticity of these documents. We cannot be held responsible for an immigration policy or law change which may affect your visa application file during this time.
- Visas Abroad has no control over the time taken by the concerned government authorities in processing your application. We cannot guarantee a final approval or rejection of your visa application. Our expert immigration consultants aim to build the strongest possible visa application case.
- Client Satisfaction: Client satisfaction is our primary goal. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact your case manager who is handling your visa application at the earliest possible. You can be sure that, we will deal with your question or complaint in a expeditious manner. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that we take action for your feedback within one business day.
- Visas Abroad would provide a full refund if incorrect information is provided during our consultation which led to your case being refused. We are only liable to refund the fees paid to Visas Abroad as consultancy fees. Please note that the consultancy fee is not inclusive of any 3rd party or Government fees.
- If customer paid twice for one transaction by mistake, the first transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days, after receiving refund request from customer.
- After successfully payment customer gets a confirmation mail with invoice & agreement copy from merchant side.
NO CLAIM OR REFUND CAN BE PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- If you failed to provide necessary & original documents scan copy on time as requested by your case manager.
- Visas Abroad will not refund the15% of service tax charged on consultation fees.
- If you fail to satisfy immigration officers in your visa interview, about your educational level, occupational experience, qualifications, language abilities, and authenticity of documents you provided.
- If for any reason, you decide to withdraw or drop your application during visa process.
We look forward to associating with you and helping you in successfully processing your visa application and providing any additional support you may require during visa processing of your application.